Konsulent i København
For the DnA program we are looking for an ITQC resource. The DnA program is responsible for bringing research data across sources into a common global data lake. Once collated, analytical tools will enable intelligent, clear and transparent understanding to drive drug discovery faster forward. Everything is built in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud and the program is following the Agile SAFe framework.
- Deliver IT Compliance lifecycle documentation for the DnA program according to the Agile SAFe framework of working.
- Examples includes implementation plans and reports, facilitating IT risk assessments, requirements and test case design.
- Able to advise and support DnA DevOps teams in navigating through IT compliance activities and deliverables
- Applies latest guidelines, tools and templates according to Agile IT best practices and as published in the IT&Q Portal – Toolkit.
- Wherever required and together with relevant DevOps teams, act as a liaison with QA and ITQA.
Preferably with these experiences:
- Familiar with Azure DevOps as a tool to document URS, FS, DS and Test Plans and results.
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services and cloud technology
Start: 1st of October
Varighed: 31st of December